The echogroup.pl online store operating at http://www. echogroup.pl is a platform run by:
ECHOGROUP S.C. Katarzyna Kierat – Benduch, Artur Benduch
ul. Rynek Wielunski 25
NIP PL 573 288 31 83
Tel: +48 607 256 545
Customer service:biuro@ echogroup.pl
Internet Store echogroup.pl - a shop operating at http://www. echogroup.pl, selling products in its offer via the Internet;
Working days - all weekdays from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays;
Order completion time - the time in which the echogroup.pl Internet Shop will complete the order and pass it to the address indicated by the Customer to be sent from the warehouse by post or courier;
Newsletter - a (electronic) newspaper periodically published by Sklep Internetowy echogroup.pl, which contains, among others, information about the offer of the Internet Shop echogroup.pl on promotions and competitions.
Basket - an element of the echogroup.pl Online Shop, by means of which the Customer specifies the details of the order, such as: quantity of products, delivery address, invoice data, delivery method, method of payment, etc.
Consumer - a physical person performing a legal transaction with the Seller not directly related to its business or professional activity.
§ I Orders
After registering and logging in, the Customer places an order, indicating the product they are interested in, using the "Add to basket"(Dodaj do koszyka) or "basket"(Koszyk) option, and then in the basket indicates the method of receiving and paying for the order.
Placing an order is considered equivalent to accepting these regulations and agreeing to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of order processing.
When placing an order, the customer concludes a contract of sale of the ordered goods with the echogroup.pl Internet Shop.
In the order (in the basket), the Customer indicates:
- The maximum number of identical products in one order may not exceed ten (10) pieces;
- address to which the goods are to be delivered and the address to which the invoice is to be sent. These may be two different addresses;
- the method of delivery;
- method of payment;
The goods presented on the Store's website are not equivalent to the availability of goods. In case of unavailability of the Goods or their parts covered by the Order, the Customer is informed about the status of the order and decides on the manner of its realization.
§ II Confirmation/acceptance for implementation
After placing an order on the echogroup.pl website you will receive an e-mail with a detailed confirmation. This means that the order has been correctly entered and accepted for processing.
§ III Withdrawal from the contract and replacement of the product
The Buyer, being a Consumer who has concluded an agreement through the Internet Shop, may within 14 days withdraw from the agreement, without giving any reason, and this period begins to run from the date of taking possession of the product. In order to meet this deadline, it is sufficient to send a statement of withdrawal before the end of the contract.
The consumer shall be liable for any reduction in the value of the product resulting from its use other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product.
A consumer who has withdrawn from the contract shall, within 14 days from the date of his statement, return the product to the Seller or pass it on to a person who has been authorised by the Seller to receive it, unless the Seller has offered to collect the product himself.
Within 14 calendar days, the Seller shall refund to the Consumer the payments made by him, including the costs of delivering the goods from the Seller to the Consumer (this does not apply to additional costs resulting from the Consumer's choice of a method of delivery other than the cheapest one available for a given transaction). The Seller has the right to postpone the payment refund until the receipt of the product from the Consumer or provide evidence of sending it back by the Consumer - depending on which event occurs earlier. The seller shall effect a refund using the same method of payment as the consumer previously used, unless the consumer has expressly agreed to another method of refund which does not involve any additional costs for the consumer.
In case of withdrawal from the contract, the Consumer shall cover the direct costs of returning the product to the Seller.
The right to withdraw from the contract concluded at a distance does not apply to the Consumer in the following cases:
(1) a contract for the provision of services where the trader has performed the service in full with the express consent of a consumer who was informed before the performance began that he would lose his right of withdrawal after the trader had performed the service;
(2) A contract where the price or reward depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the trader has no control and which may occur before the end of the withdrawal period;
(3) A contract having as its object an unprefabricated item, manufactured to the consumer's specifications or intended to meet individual needs;
(4) A contract which has as its object a thing that is liable to deteriorate rapidly or has a short shelf life;
(5) a contract in which the subject matter of the contract is the goods delivered in sealed packaging, which cannot be returned after opening the packaging for health protection reasons or for hygienic reasons if the packaging is opened after delivery;
(6) A contract in which the subject matter of the performance is things which, after delivery, by their nature, are inseparably linked with other things;
(7) a contract in which alcoholic drinks are supplied, the price of which has been agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the sales contract, the delivery of which can only take place after 30 days and the value of which depends on fluctuations in a market over which the trader has no control;
(8) a contract in which the consumer has expressly requested that the trader come to him for the purpose of carrying out an urgent repair or maintenance. If the trader provides services other than those for which the consumer has requested performance or goods other than spare parts necessary for carrying out the repair or maintenance, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract for additional services or goods;
(9) a contract for the provision of audio or visual recordings or computer programs supplied in sealed packaging, if the packaging is opened after delivery;
(10) Contracts for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of a subscription contract;
(11) an agreement concluded at a public auction;
(12) contracts for the provision of accommodation, other than for residential purposes, transport of goods, car rental, catering, leisure, entertainment, sporting or cultural events, if the contract specifies a date or period for the provision of the service;
(13) contracts for the supply of digital content which is not recorded on a tangible medium if the performance started with the consumer's express agreement before the end of the period for withdrawal from the contract and after the trader informs the consumer about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract
The Buyer may replace the product with another size within 14 days from the date of receipt of the shipment (the product can not bear any traces of use, must be packed in the original packaging with the proof of purchase). The shipment should be accompanied by information on the size of the Seller to replace the product. The costs of replacing the product are covered by the Buyer.
§ IV Terms of complaint (declaration of non-conformity of goods with the contract)
The seller is obliged to deliver the product without defects.
For a period of 2 years, the seller is liable to the buyer under the warranty for physical defects that existed at the time of the transfer of danger to the buyer or resulted from the cause of the item sold at the same time.
The Seller shall be released from liability under warranty if the Buyer knew of the defect at the time of conclusion of the contract.
In case of product defect, the Buyer has the right to make a complaint. The complaint may be made in particular:
- in writing to the address of ECHOGROUP S.C. Katarzyna Kierat - Benduch, Artur Benduch ul. Rynek Wieluński 25, 42-200 Częstochowa;
- by e-mail, to the e-mail address email@example.com
In order to make a complaint, we recommend using the complaint protocol available under the link (PDF/DOCX) The use of this design is not mandatory and does not affect the effectiveness of the complaint.
The Seller shall respond to the complaint immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from its submission. If the consumer, who is a buyer, requested replacement of Benduch ul. Rynek Wieluński 25, 42-200 Częstochowa. If, due to the nature of the item or the manner in which it is installed, it would be excessively difficult for the buyer to deliver the item, the buyer is obliged to make the item available to the seller at the place where it is located.
When the product has a defect, the buyer may make a declaration of price reduction or withdrawal from the contract unless the seller has immediately and without undue inconvenience to the product or defect rectification or made a declaration of price reduction specifying the amount by which the price is to be reduced and the seller has not responded to this request within fourteen days, it is considered that the request is justified.
The Buyer who fulfils the warranty rights is obliged to deliver the defective product to the address of ECHOGROUP S.C. at the seller's expense. Katarzyna Kierat-Benduch, Arturości for the buyer will replace the defective product with a defect-free one or remove the defect. This limitation does not apply if the product has already been replaced or repaired by the Seller or the Seller has failed to meet the obligation to replace the item with one free from defects or remove the defect.
If the buyer is a consumer, he may, instead of the defect removal proposed by the seller, require the replacement of the product with a defect-free product or, instead of replacing the product, demand the removal of the defect, unless bringing the product into conformity with the contract in the manner chosen by the buyer is impossible or would involve excessive costs compared to the manner proposed by the seller. The value of the defect-free product, the type and significance of the defect found, as well as the inconvenience to which the buyer would be exposed by other means of satisfaction are taken into account when assessing the excessive costs.
In case the complaint is accepted, the Seller shall reimburse the Buyer for the costs paid by the Buyer in connection with the complaint.
If the complaint is accepted, as a result of which the Seller will repair or replace the product, the product will be sent back to the Buyer at the expense of the Seller.
§ V Newsletter of the Internet Shop echogroup.pl
The customer can receive the Newsletter of the echogroup.pl Internet Shop.
The Newsletter is sent only to those who have agreed to receive it.
§ VI Personal data
By registering in the echogroup.pl Internet Shop, the Customer agrees to the processing of personal data necessary to carry out orders made in the echogroup.pl Internet Shop. The provision of such data is not mandatory, although it may condition the conclusion of a contract.
The Seller is the Administrator of personal data of customers obtained through the echogroup.pl Internet Shop.
Personal data of customers are processed by the Seller in accordance with applicable laws, in particular the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
§ VII Delivery
Deliveries are made throughout the country, and the order usually does not exceed 5 working days. In any other case, a representative of the company will contact you to agree on a date or method of delivery. All deliveries are made via GLS or Poczta Polska.
§ VIII Prices of goods
Prices on the website of the echogroup.pl Internet Shop placed by the offered product:
- include VAT and are presented in Polish zlotys;
- do not include shipping costs;
The binding and final price is the price of the product given on the echogroup.pl Internet Shop website at the time of placing an order by the Customer;
Information on the total value of the order is presented at http://www. echogroup.pl, after the Customer chooses the form of delivery and payment;
The echogroup.pl Internet Shop reserves the right to make current changes in the prices of goods on offer and to conduct and cancel all kinds of promotional campaigns and sales. The right referred to in the previous sentence does not affect orders placed before the effective date of changes in price, conditions for promotional campaigns or sales and they will be carried out on the basis of the current rules.
Promotions in the echogroup.pl Online Shop are not subject to combination unless the terms and conditions of a given promotion provide otherwise. If, for example, a computer system, as a result of an error, mistakenly combines two or more promotions when placing an order, the order will be cancelled.
Prices of goods valid in the echogroup.pl Internet Shop are valid only if the Customer places an order individually via the Internet on the following website: http://www. echogroup.pl
§ IX Modification of the order
Changes in the order can be made by the customer until the order is sent to the customer.
Changes may be made by contacting the echogroup.pl Customer Service Department or by sending an e-mail to the following address: biuro@ echogroup.pl
Changes may concern: cancellation of all or part of the order, as well as changes in the delivery address of the order by post or courier, or changes in the data on the invoice. In the case of cancellation of the order, if payment for the goods was made in advance, the refund will be made within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date of receipt of the resignation of the customer, to the account of the customer from which payment was made. If the Customer does not have his own bank account, the amount due will be returned by postal order to the address indicated by him.
§ X Payments
When choosing a payment method by bank transfer, the money should be transferred to the account:
Transfers in PLN:
BANK ING Account number: 09 1050 1142 1000 0092 4239 9344
PL 09 1050 1142 1000 0092 4239 9344
BIC SWIFT code
Transfers in EURO:
BANK ING Account number:
64 1050 1142 1000 0092 4240 0100
EN 64 1050 1142 1000 0092 4240 0100
BIC SWIFT code
§ XI Time of order fulfillment
For the majority of goods, the Online Shop echogroup.pl provides the time of sending (in working days) the order. It is an approximate time counted from the moment of accepting the order to the moment of transferring the order to be sent by the Polish Post Office or by the courier company. Time of realization of the whole order is given taking into account the date of completion of all ordered goods.
§ XII Products
Each purchased product in our shop is brand new. The products have a two-year manufacturer's warranty. The warranty does not exclude, limit or suspend the rights of the buyer under the Seller's liability under the provisions of the warranty for defects of sold goods.
§ XIII Out-of-court dispute resolution and Court of competent jurisdiction
Consumers can make use of out-of-court means of dealing with complaints and claims.
For out-of-court dispute resolution, consumers can use the ODR (online dispute resolution) platform available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
Consumers can also use out-of-court means of dispute resolution:
- refer the matter to the Permanent Consumer Arbitration Court by submitting a request to that body (more information is available at http://www.spsk.wiih.org.pl/)
- refer the matter to mediation in the Voivodeship Inspectorates for Commercial Information
- obtain free assistance in resolving a dispute from the Federation of Consumers by using the free consumer helpline at 801 440 220
- benefit from the assistance of a poviat (urban) consumer spokesman, acting in every poviat and city with poviat rights.
§ XIV Final provisions
Agreements concluded through the echogroup.pl Internet Shop are concluded in Polish.
The echogroup.pl Internet Shop shall not be liable for blocking by administrators of mail servers the sending of messages to the e-mail address indicated by the Customer and for removing and blocking e-mails by software installed on the computer used by the Customer.
Differences between the visualization of goods available in the echogroup.pl Internet Shop resulting from individual settings of the Customer's computer (color, proportions, etc.) cannot be the basis for a complaint and return of the purchased goods in the echogroup.pl Internet Shop.
The echogroup.pl Internet Shop makes every effort to ensure that the content of the goods sale offer corresponds as accurately as possible to reality. Due to the possibility of errors occurring during the update (e.g. prices, configuration, etc.), any differences will be corrected during the implementation of the order.
In matters not settled by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of law shall apply, in particular the provisions of the Civil Code, the Act on Consumer Rights and the Act on Provision of Electronic Services.