Echogroup.pl, owned by ECHOGROUP S.C. Katarzyna Kierat – Benduch, Barbara Kierat
Organizer - ECHOGROUP S.C. Katarzyna Kierat – Benduch, Barbara Kierat, Bór 66J, 42-200 Częstochowa, Poland.
User - a customer of the website, having an active account of the User, as well as a person visiting the website.
Regulations - Regulations for the provision of electronic services on the Echogroup.pl website
RODO - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
2. The Administrator of Personal Data
The Organizer remains the Administrator of Personal Data, made available by Users within the service. In order to contact the Organizer, in connection with the processing of his personal data, the User may use the following forms of contact:
- by phone at +48 607 256 545, or by e-mail at email@example.com, or by traditional correspondence sent to the address of the Organizer's registered office.
3. Type and basis of data processing
Creating a User account - for this purpose we process personal data provided in the registration form to the website. These include name and surname, company name, e-mail address, address of residence, contact phone number, country, NIP number for companies. The basis is the necessity to perform the contract for the provision of services of the User's account (Article 6(1)(b) RODO).
Services not requiring a User account - for this purpose, in connection with the use of the website by persons without an active User account, we process personal data concerning their activity on the website, including data concerning the offers viewed, session data, device and operating system data, browser type, location and ID. The basis is the necessity to perform the contract for the provision of services of the User's account and provide access to the service (Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO).
In the case of providing services to Users with an active User account, personal data processing takes place in order to provide services requiring the creation of a User account and use its full functionality, such as browsing through offers, selecting offers, purchasing products offered on the site, receiving notifications to the given e-mail address. For this purpose, personal data provided by the User in the User's account at the stage of its creation, as well as the User's bank account number and data concerning the User's activity on the website, i.e.: data concerning the viewed offers, data concerning the session, device and operating system, type of browser, location and ID are processed. The basis is the necessity to perform the contract for the provision of services of the User's account and the necessity to perform the contract for the provision of services in accordance with the Regulations (Article 6(1)(b) RODO).
Providing some data is a condition of using particular services and functionalities of the Account - these data will be marked as necessary, and the consequence of not providing them will be inability to provide certain services by the Organizer. Otherwise, providing other data is completely voluntary, and the User has the right to choose. The basis is the necessity to perform the contract for the provision of services in accordance with the Regulations (Article 6(1)(b) RODO).
Statistical purposes - for this purpose, the Organizer may process personal data concerning the activity on the website, including the type of pages visited, time spent on individual pages, data concerning search history, location, IP address, operating system and browser used. The basis is the legitimate interest of the Organizer (art. 6 sec. 1 letter f RODO) and the related need to constantly monitor the functionality and correctness of the services and their development.
Contact and answers to questions - The Organizer may process some personal data, including e-mail address, as well as those provided in the User's profile and data concerning the use of the Organizer's services by the User, if the User's request concerns them. The Organizer may also process the User's data in order to determine the level of his/her satisfaction with the services offered on the website. The basis is the legitimate interest of the Organizer (art. 6.1.f RODO) and the related need to constantly monitor the functionality and correctness of the services and their development and to assess satisfaction with the services provided by the Organizer.
Marketing - for marketing purposes, the Organiser may process data provided by the User in the User's account in order to inform Users about promotions and opportunities available on the website. The basis is the legitimate interest of the Organizer (Article 6(1)(f) RODO) The basic rights and freedoms of Users in relation to the interest of the Organizer in the processing of data for this purpose have been assessed, assuming that its implementation does not violate the rights and freedoms of Users, and only may contribute to the use by Users of a more advantageous form of the Organizer's services. The basis for processing the User's personal data for marketing purposes may also be the User's consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the ARO Platform), if the User has given such consent via the website.
4. Categories of recipients of personal data and duration of data retention
The Organizer may transfer personal data to the following entities:
- service providers who ensure the possibility of the service functioning, i.e. entities providing hosting services, with whom the Organizer has concluded appropriate agreements, guaranteeing the protection of transferred personal data to a degree that meets the requirements of applicable regulations, as well as high standards of personal data protection, adopted by the Organizer in the current activity;
- entities providing remarketing services and statistical services for the benefit of the Organiser, applying security measures to guarantee the security of the personal data transferred to a degree that meets the requirements of applicable regulations, as well as high standards of personal data protection adopted by the Organiser in its current activity;
- authorized state authorities, as well as entities providing legal and settlement services to the Organiser.
The Organizer stores personal data for the period of time when the User has an active User account on the website, in connection with the services provided within this account. After deleting the User's account, the Organizer will store the data to the extent necessary, for the period required by law, e.g. related to accounting and tax settlements, as well as any claims related to the cause and effect of the services provided by the Organizer.
Personal data of Users who are not logged in and who visit the website are stored for a time corresponding to the life cycle of cookies stored on their devices.
5. The rights related to the processing of personal data
a) Right to withdraw the consent - each person whose data is processed by the Organizer has the right to withdraw any consent he has given in the service at any stage of using the service. Withdrawal of consent has effect from the moment of withdrawal of consent. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the processing performed by us in accordance with the law before its withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent may prevent further use of services or functionalities for which such consent would be required by law;
b) Right to object to the use of data - anyone whose data is processed by the Organizer has the right to object to the use of their personal data, if the Organizer processes personal data based on a legitimate interest. If the objection is justified and the Organizer has no other legal basis to process the personal data of the person who expressed the objection, the Organizer will delete the personal data against the use of which the objection was raised. The basis for this is art. 21 RODO.
c) Right to be forgotten - anyone whose data are processed has the right to request the deletion of all or some of their personal data. Request to delete all personal data will be equivalent to request to delete the User's account. The right to demand the deletion of personal data shall be vested in the situation when:
• The User withdrew the specified consent, to the extent that the personal data were processed on the basis of this consent;
• the User's personal data have become unnecessary for the purposes for which they were collected or for which they were processed;
• The User objected to the use of data for marketing purposes;
• Personal data are processed illegally;
• the data must be deleted in order to fulfil the legal obligation provided for by EU law or Polish law.
The organiser, despite the request to delete personal data in connection with the objection or withdrawal of consent, is entitled to retain certain personal data necessary for the purpose of pursuing possible claims, based on the provisions of the applicable law, as well as for the fulfilment of legal processing obligations under EU or national law - based on Article 17 of the RODO.
d) Right of access to data - everyone whose data are processed has the right to access their personal data, information about the purposes of processing, categories of data processed, recipients, duration of data storage, or the criteria for its determination, rights to lodge a complaint, rights provided by the RODO, about profiling, about the safeguards applied in connection with data processing, as well as the right to obtain a copy of their personal data. The basis for this is Article 15 of the RODO.
e) Right of data correction - everyone whose data are processed has the right to correct and supplement them. This can be done independently, from the level of the User's account, or by contacting the Organizer.
f) Right to limit the processing of data - everyone whose data are processed shall have the right to request that their processing is restricted in the following cases
• if the correctness of the personal data provided is doubtful - the Organizer will limit their use for the time needed to verify the correctness of the data, but not longer than for a period of 7 days;
• if the data processing is illegal and instead of deleting the data, the limitation of their use has been requested
• when personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or used, but is needed by the User in order to establish, enforce or defend claims;
• If the User objects to the use of his or her data, the limitation shall apply for the time necessary to consider whether the legally justified grounds of the Organizer take precedence over the grounds of the User's objection. The basis is art. 18 RODO
g) Right to transfer data - anyone whose data is processed has the right to receive from the Organizer his or her data, which have been made available to the Organizer, and then transfer them to another, selected Personal Data Administrator. The User has also the right to demand that the data be transferred directly by the Organizer, if technically possible.
6. Complaints and applications
Anyone whose data is processed by the Organiser may ask in connection with the inquiry regarding their processing and the User's rights. He may also file complaints with the Organizer regarding the processing of personal data. Anyone whose data is processed, in case of violation of their rights, may file a complaint to the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
ECHOGROUP S.C. is the operator of the echogroup.pl website, the owner of the website and the entity placing cookies in the device of the person visiting the website and gaining access to them. ECHOGROUP S.C. Katarzyna Kierat – Benduch, Barbara Kierat ul. Bór 66J, 42-200 Częstochowa NIP 5732883183.
What are cookies and what information do they contain?
Cookies (so-called cookies) are IT data, especially text files, which are stored in the device of a person visiting the website. They facilitate the recognition of individual user preferences related to the functionality of the device and display a page tailored to the individual needs of the website user. Cookies may contain personal data in the form of a computer's IP address and a unique identifier of the device stored in the file.
The information that is stored via cookies is usually the same as:
- the name of the website
- the duration of the cookie's life, i.e. the duration of its storage in the User's device
- a randomly generated identification number of the browser used to browse the website
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- adjusting the content of the Website to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites. In particular, these files allow you to recognize the User's device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- create statistics, which are the basis for the analysis of how Users use the websites;
- maintenance of the user session (after logging in to the site), so that the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on every subpage of the site;
Type of cookies
The Operator informs that within the echogroup.pl website two types of cookies are used, depending on the time of their storage:
- Session cookies, i.e. temporary files that are stored in the User's terminal device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the Internet browser.
- Persistent cookies, which are files that are stored in the User's terminal device for a period of time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
Moreover, the echogroup.pl website uses the following types of cookies, distinguished by their functions:
• Cookies, which are designed to ensure the security of the site;
• Cookies, which enable collecting information on the use of the website;
• Cookies that enable remembering the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface.
• Cookies which enable providing Users with advertising content more adjusted to their interests.
Cookies and other third party technologies
Cookie settings and deletion of cookies
The Internet browser very often by default allows cookies to be stored in the User's terminal device. Users can at any time change the settings for cookies. These settings can be changed e.g. in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the Internet browser or inform about each time they are placed in the User's device.
Cookie settings are individual for each web browser, and detailed information about the possibilities and methods of handling cookies are available in the settings of a given web browser, including the most popular ones: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera. There are also available information on the possibility of completely disabling the acceptance of cookies or restricting their use.
The right of access
The user has the right to access his data in the form collected by analysing the content of cookies, in the content of the computer disk, which are then used by the website. In addition, the User is entitled to demand the removal of such data, object to their processing, as well as the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, currently the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.